IT Project Director
The IT Project Director oversees the integration between the different systems used within the Company (Navision, PMS, internal software developed by the Company).
His/her responsibilities cover the 4 countries where Red Planet is implanted (Philippines, Thailand,Indonesia, and Japan) and he/she leads a team of 4 persons:
- Navision Manager
- ETL Developer
- Software Tester
- Ensure the accuracy and efficiency operation of the Navision System.
- Responsible of the Navision upgrade:
- Creation of new legal entities, full operation of all available modules
- Address all issues to the supervisor
- Improvement processes
- Responsible of the integration of potential new systems with Navision (Automation interface file).
- Propose solutions to optimize existing systems.
- Responsible in maintaining current data loadings and optimize data reconciliation.
- Understand software limitations and propose long-term corrections.
- Rationalize systems and material.
- Responsible in maintaining and enhancing existing reports.
- Conceive new business intelligence reporting suite to facilitate strategic decisions.
- Document innovative solutions (flowchart, design document, data model, risk analysis and mitigation) that will match with current and future Network Communication’s governance.
- Overlook system testing, User Acceptance Tests and Quality Agreements.
- Coordinate new solutions’ deployments.
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks.
- Interact with stakeholders to understand and document their requirements.
- Interact extensively with clients of the company, and the other departments of the Company.
- Preferably a master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Eight (8) years working in a technological role / ideally in the field of hospitality.
- 5 years of managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- Experienced skill in Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2016.
- Experience and deep knowledge in relational database design.
- Experience and deep knowledge in SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experience or knowledge in Java Script, PHP, HTML5, CSS3, API, React JS, Node JS, JSON Query.
- Experienced in Data Warehousing Project or knowledge in Data Warehousing Lifecycle is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge in SQL Server 2005/2008 Integration Services, SQL Server 2005/2008
- Reporting Services, SQL Server 2005/2008 Analysis Services, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.