Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Based in the Philippines – Executive Office
You’ll identify and create strategies and techniques to increase the traffic of the company’s website and obtain a high ranking on the results page of search engines. You will generate leads for the company to open new opportunities to drive organic and paid growth and profit. It would be best if you were quick to adapt and learn the ever-changing landscape of online marketing, especially Google’s algorithms. You must be flexible to work between creative writing and SEO programming, to SEM and e-commerce.
- Work closely with the Group Marketing Director to identify and execute necessary strategies and courses of action.
- Run PPC campaigns and metasearch marketing.
- Write original content for blogs, tailored to the target audience.
- Make technical recommendations and suggestions to the Developer Team.
- Constantly check search terms, rankings, analytics, and keywords to monitor the company’s website and create improvement solutions.
- Engage with affiliate marketing partners and businesses for link-building opportunities to drive guests to the website.
- Employ UX and conversion rate optimization methods to turn website visitors into guests and improve website performance.
- Drive targeted and loyal traffic to the website by community building.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Digital Marketing Supervisor for social media content creation and distribution to encourage external site linking.
- Develop content marketing strategies and techniques.
- Monitor and keep up with SE algorithms.
- A degree in Marketing, preferably specialized in Digital Marketing or equivalent
- 1-2 years of SEO work experience
- Knowledgeable about the SEO and SEM landscape
- Must have above-average English skills
- Experience in creative writing is a plus.
- Full-time position / to report for work on-site and/or office in Makati City