FRONT OFFICE AGENT
Based in Red Planet Manila Aseana City
- Responsible for attending to the needs of guests, especially during check-in and check-out.
- Providing information to guests about hotel policies, services and amenities.
- Register all incoming guests, making sure all pertinent information is obtained, identification checked, confirmation sheet is printed and signed by guest.
- Responding to requests from guests for assistance and information about the local area (e.g. directions, places to eat, etc.).
- Selling rooms to “walk-in” customers.
- Entering/changing reservation information on the computer system.
- Anticipates guests and hotel needs by constantly evaluating the hotel environment and guests for cues.
- Posting charges to guest accounts.
- Processing payments accurately from guests.
- Making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
- Supervise the housekeeping team and perform room quality checks.
- Informing the housekeeping department about room status/availability.
- Listening for and responding to guest complaints.
- Cleaning the front desk area.
- Maintaining daily logs; daily reservation count for arrivals and departures.
- Prepares and documents accurate shifts and daily reports.
- Balancing shift work and cash drawers.
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the mission, values and culture of Red Planet Hotels.
- Delivers consistent Red Planet Experience and Red Planet Service to all guests at all times.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace to enhance productivity.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments.
- Provides coaching to newly-joined employees as required.
- Adheres to all company standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): excellent interpersonal, customer service oriented, computer literate, Proficient Skills In Oral Communication.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Must have at least 1 year of working and/or acquired experience in the hotel or related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Willing to work in shifting schedules including graveyard.
- Must be willing to be assigned in Parañaque City.