Front End Developer
The Mobile Developer will build and maintain performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Also will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- 2 or more years of experience with React.js, and GraphQL.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.
- Experience working with APIs (Restful/SOAP).
- 1 or more years of experience in Apollo Server is a plus.
- Experience using Software development tools such as Jira.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- You write unit tests before writing a single line of code.