Based in the Philippines – Executive Office
The iOS Developer will build and maintain performant mobile apps on the iOS platform. Also, will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
• Experience integrating multiple API sources into the iOS app.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Release applications to iOS App Store.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related fields.
• 2 or more years of professional experience working with Swift iOS.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode.
• Experience with publishing applications in Play Store.
• English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken).
• Personal mobile applications published in App Store.
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Design Patterns like Facade, Builder, Adapter, etc. are a plus.