Based in Philippines - Regional Office
- Mainly responsible for accounts receivables and revenue transactions.
- In-charge of accreditation of local corporate accounts, conduct credit checks and establishes and manages limits.
- Monitoring and review of invoices/billings sent by Hotel Managers on hotel tenants’ monthly rentals, commissionable transaction, utilities and other charges.
- Preparation, monitoring and sending out of regular billings to OTA’s, corporate accounts, travel agencies and all other transaction on accounts.
- Ensure timely and accurate generation and sending out of regular billings to customers.
- Ensure timely collection of monies due; investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts; expediting payment.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied and posted properly.
- Reconcile customer statement of account and correct discrepancies as necessary.
- Updates receivables by coordinating and monitoring daily sales and bank remittance transactions.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions regularly.
- Preparation and review of Accounts Receivable related reports – Ageing reports / Collection reports, etc.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- At least 3+ years of experience in General Accounting / Accounts Receivable / Revenue Management.
- Knowledge of applicable accounts receivable/general ledger systems and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of MS office.
- Required Skill(s): Ability to work independently, Analytical skills, Detail-oriented, Presentation skills, Organization skills
- Required language: English / Filipino
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Full-Time position(s) available.