ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE MANAGER
- The Accounting and Finance Manager is responsible for all areas relating to accounting functions and financial reporting. This position will be responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly accounting and finance tasks and activities.
- Preparing recommendations to Regional Director of Accounting and Finance for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Meets accounting and financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Proficiency on Navision and other Accounting System.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Supervision of the members of the Finance & Accounting department, providing functional guidance to other departments and interacting with insurance companies, tax consultants, auditors, and commercial/government banks to effectively control the assets of the business.
- Assists in providing financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of strategic plan, budget, and key performance objectives.
- Cash flow projection and performance through controls on inventory, credit and collection, disbursements, deposits, and remittances.
- Prepares monthly position of actual results against budget, analyze results, and recommend to Regional Director of Accounting and Finance the measures required to meet budget.
- Managing internal and external audits when they occur.
- Select and monitor the local banking arrangements made for the operation of the hotel.
- Liaise with auditors and banks on various matters.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College degree in Accountancy; preferably with Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional CPA License (Board passer).
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Skills/Qualifications: Navision and other Accounting System, developing budgets, legal compliance, tracking budget expenses, accounting, managing processes, reporting research results, management proficiency, coordination, motivating others, and attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS office.
- Required language: English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Full-Time position(s) available.