MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR - Red Planet Manila The Fort
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING
Be part of the pioneering team of our soon to open Red Planet Hotel Manila The Fort
Preferably with acquired experience in hotels
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the overall upkeep and maintenance of the hotel / performing general maintenance work along with the assistance of Maintenance Technician (MT).
- Lead maintenance contractors/vendors to carry out routine housekeeping of A/C, fire systems/equipment, light fittings, electrical switchboards, etc. to maintain its proper function in a safe manner.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions in electrical/mechanical systems (e.g. HVAC, plumbing) and other hotel equipment.
- Conducting on-going room preventive maintenance programs.
- Conduct corrective service and repair/restoration works where and when necessary.
- Schedule and oversee regular inspections and contract servicing to ensure good working condition of all equipment is maintained.
- Reviewing maintenance problems, complaints and work orders to prioritize and schedule work.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing malfunctioning mechanical systems and equipment.
- Inspecting property to identify potential and current needs.
- Estimating department expenditures for budget purposes and assisting with the capital budget process.
- Coordinating with local health, safety, fire, and building inspectors to ensure compliance with applicable codes and regulations; ensure that all safety regulations are adhered to as stipulated by relevant government authorities.
- Performing preventive maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis; adhere to the periodic maintenance schedule and also help design a preventive maintenance program for the property.
- Operates and perform periodical checks on the maintenance equipment, water pressure, generator, etc.
- Manage an inventory record of parts and supplies, tools and equipment.
- Completing maintenance logs.
- Maintaining the building exterior if not serviced by a contractor.
- Monitoring and supervising performance of duties of Maintenance Technician (MT).
- Perform other duties as requested by the Hotel Manager and/or Building Facilities & Maintenance Manager.
- 1 Full Time position
- Must be willing to be assigned at Red Planet Manila The Fort
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): • Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions in electrical/mechanical systems, , room preventive maintenance programs, inventory record of parts and supplies, maintenance logs, good verbal and written communication
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.