Digital Marketing Manager, Philippines
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing, analyzing, and delivering all online content activities for Red Planet Hotels in the Philippines and shall be directly reporting to Country Head, Philippines in conjunction with the Vice President for Marketing, based in our headquarters in Bangkok.
In addition to this, you would be working closely with the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing to implement marketing and communications activities across the country.
- Working closely with the Vice President for Marketing, based in Bangkok to manage the social media marketing strategy focusing on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive traffic to Red Planet site.
- Working closely with the Philippines Director of Sales and Marketing to implement above-the-line marketing campaigns.
- Implementing local communications and public relations activities.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. posting, designing photos, tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc.)
- Communicating in a professional, but conversational and personal approach; directly aligned with the thought of company leadership and content platform.
- Maintain policies and best practices for all processes for all social media channels.
- Always looking for ways and methods to increase exposure for Red Planet Hotels and its business through on- and off-line channels.
- A relevant degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or business required.
- Have excellent English language and communications skills.
- Extremely competent in in written communication in a compact style where less in more
- Social Media marketing experience on all major social media platforms - Twitter, Facebook,
- YouTube, Instagram in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Exceptional writing skills to convey a message into relevant and interesting content with relevant visual support.
- Have strong marketing knowledge.
- Understand how to analyze metrics/data, and how to segment and report it in a logical fashion.
- Good tempered, understand how to deal with customers, and have a customer service attitude.
- Have experience in dealing with offline partners such as media and event partners.
- Excellent media contacts would be a distinct advantage.