MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, PHILIPPINES - RED PLANET QUEZON TIMOG
- Responsible for the overall upkeep and maintenance of the hotel / performing general maintenance work.
- Lead maintenance contractors/vendors to carry out routine housekeeping of A/C, fire systems/equipment, light fittings, electrical switchboards, etc. to maintain its proper function in a safe manner.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions in electrical/mechanical systems (e.g. HVAC, plumbing) and other hotel equipment.
- Conducting on-going room preventive maintenance programs.
- Conduct corrective service and repair/restoration works where and when necessary.
- Schedule and oversee regular inspections and contract servicing to ensure good working condition of all equipment is maintained.
- Reviewing maintenance problems, complaints and work orders to prioritize and schedule work.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing malfunctioning mechanical systems and equipment.
- Inspecting property to identify potential and current needs.
- Estimating department expenditures for budget purposes and assisting with the capital budget process.
- Coordinating with local health, safety, fire, and building inspectors to ensure compliance with applicable codes and regulations; ensure that all safety regulations are adhered to as stipulated by relevant government authorities.
- Performing preventive maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis; adhere to the periodic maintenance schedule and also help design a preventive maintenance program for the property.
- Operates and perform periodical checks on the maintenance equipment, water pressure, generator, etc.
- Manage an inventory record of parts and supplies, tools and equipment.
- Completing maintenance logs.
- Maintaining the building exterior if not serviced by a contractor.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Hotel Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Full Time position
- Must be willing to be assigned at Red Planet Timog in Quezon City.
- The candidate must be a graduate of any four (4) year course related to the required job / position (i.e. Computer, Telecommunication, Electrical or Electronic, and other equivalent).
- Required skills: basic air-condition servicing, electrical wiring, basic plumbing, basic carpentry.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.