Information Technology Supervisor
Based in the Philippines – Executive Office
- Installing and configuring computer systems.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Providing support, including procedural, documentation.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Running network applications to support systems and users.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with other professionals (e.g., contract businesses) in order to make necessary repairs.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Assess technical features of a project plan to ensure functionality and security.
- Establish, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Oversee the development of customized software and hardware requirements.
- Oversee the availability of technical resources Ensure a rapid response to any technical issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- At least five (5) years of hands-on experience in the same role.
- Cloud services technical knowledge and experience, i.e., AWS, Google Workspace, and GCP.
- Robust understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware (e.g., TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, Firewall, Routing, Switching, Security).
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot operating systems, such as Windows, macOS, Debian and RHEL-based Linux distros.
- Proficient with documentation, illustration, and communication.
- Relevant certifications (highly desirable) such as AWS Cloud Practitioner, Google Cloud CDL Microsoft CSA, CSE, CSP CompTIA A+, CompTIA Linux+, RHCSA CompTIA Network+, CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Required language: English / Filipino.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- A full-Time position is available.