HOTEL MANAGER - JAPAN
- Maintain courteous guest service and respond promptly to guest questions, complaints and/or requests.
- Hire, train, motivate, supervise, coach, develop, empower the employees.
- Maintain proper maintenance of the building and grounds by implementing Preventive
- Maintenance guidelines.
- Maintain the methods and procedures used by employees for compliance with operating procedures.
- Review Daily Cash Drop with Settlement Reports. Make bank deposit daily.
- Review Daily Income Report and Occupancy Report to ensure accuracy.
- Perform daily inspection of guest room, lobby, general hotel areas and surrounding hotels areas.
- Monitor and control inventories for operating equipment, linen and uniform to ensure par stocks are maintained and costs are controlled.
- Maintain appropriate standards of dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance, posture and conduct of all employees.
- Supervise outside contractors/vendors, café operators and convenience store to ensure contractual compliance.
- Implement and control departmental procedures including lost and found, key control, security and emergency procedures, health and safety for employees and guests.
- Verify the property is in compliance with all health, fire/safety and local municipal regulations.
- Perform other tasks as deem necessary for the smooth operations of the hotel.
- Japanese Native
- Candidate should have a good command of English
- Self confident and an ability to interact with all types of people
- Must be ambitious, service oriented, a go getter and a strong desire to succeed
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Understands and anticipates customers’ needs; take action to address customer needs, and strives to exceed customer expectations.