FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING:
To be based in the following hotel properties:
- Red Planet Aurora Boulevard in Cubao, Quezon City
- Red Planet Manila Binondo (Preferably can speak and understand Mandarin language)
- Red Planet Manila Ortigas
- Red Planet Manila Makati
• Responsible for attending to the needs of guests, especially during check-in and check-out.
• Providing information to guests about hotel policies, services and amenities.
• Register all incoming guests, making sure all pertinent information is obtained, identification checked, confirmation sheet is printed and signed by guest.
• Responding to requests from guests for assistance and information about the local area (e.g. directions, places to eat, etc.).
• Selling rooms to “walk-in” customers.
• Entering/changing reservation information on the computer system.
• Anticipates guests and hotel needs by constantly evaluating the hotel environment and guests for cues.
• Posting charges to guest accounts.
• Processing payments accurately from guests.
• Making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
• Supervise the housekeeping team and perform room quality checks.
• Informing housekeeping department about room status/availability.
• Listening for and responding to guest complaints.
• Cleaning the front desk area.
• Maintaining daily logs; daily reservation count for arrivals and departures.
• Prepares and document accurate shift and daily reports.
• Balancing shift work and cash drawers.
• Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the mission, values and culture of Red Planet Hotels.
• Delivers consistent Red Planet Experience and Red Planet Service to all guests at all times.
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Maintains a clean and organized work space to enhance productivity.
• Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments.
• Provides coaching to newly-joined employees as required.
• Adheres to all company standards, procedures and guidelines.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): excellent interpersonal, customer service oriented, computer literate, Proficient Skills in Oral Communication.
• Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Filipino
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
• Willing to work in shifting schedules.