Tax Compliance Manager
FOR URGENT HIRING
Based in Red Planet Manila Amorsolo (Regional Office)
The Tax Compliance Manager position is accountable for the collection of tax-related information, reporting to taxation authorities in the Philippines and local levels in a timely manner, and advising management on the tax impact of various corporate strategies.
- The successful candidate shall be reporting to Accounting Director, Philippines.
- Will lead the Finance & Accounting Department’s compliance efforts to assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the government.
- Reviews and evaluates compliance to all tax-related transactions and processes, ensuring 100% achievement of tax compliance for Philippines operations.
- Lead the coordination with and provide the requirements of Tax auditors / Tax consultants for on-going tax audit or other tax related work.
- Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues.
- Identify areas of tax risks / exposures and also areas for tax savings.
- Perform research, analysis, and interpretation of current tax laws.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to BIR, corporate tax and other relevant tax fillings.
- Assist with tax compliance deadlines, extensions, and audits.
- Coordinates and monitors Compensation & Benefits on accuracy of tax deductions; and ensuring that the company is in compliance with the payroll tax rules.
- Close coordination with payroll during the finalization of the Year-End Alpha listings.
- Responsible for the registration and accreditation of all company accounting systems.
- Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies and new laws on tax liabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the same field.
- Must have an experience in BIR reportorial and corresponding deadlines.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications and any Accounting Software.
- Strong problem-solving, highly analytical, and good interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented, with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Required language: English / Filipino
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
- Full-Time position(s) available.