Overview To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the reception and responsible for attending to the needs of guests, especially during check-in and check-out.
- Providing information to guests about Hotel policies, services and amenities.
- Register all incoming guests, making sure all pertinent information is obtained, identification checked, confirmation sheet is printed and signed by guest.
- Responding to requests from guests for assistance and information about the local area (e.g. directions, places to eat, etc.).
- Selling rooms to “walk-in” customers.
- Reports “Lost and Found” items.
- Maintaining daily logs; daily reservation count for arrivals and departures.
- Prepares and document accurate shift and daily reports.
- Anticipates guests and hotel needs by constantly evaluating the hotel environment and guests for cues.
- Supervise the housekeeping team and perform room quality checks.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships
- Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained, and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
- Supports the implementation and demonstrating of the mission, values and culture of Red Planet Hotels.
- Delivers consistent Red Planet Experience and Red Planet Service to all guests at all the times.
- Works closely with other Front Office personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.