The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the overall upkeep and maintenance of the hotel / performing general maintenance work along with the assistance of Maintenance Technician (MT).
- Lead maintenance contractors/vendors to carry out routine housekeeping of A/C, fire systems/equipment, light fittings, electrical switchboards, etc. to maintain its proper function in a safe manner.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions in electrical/mechanical systems (e.g. HVAC, plumbing) and other hotel equipment.
- Conducting on-going room preventive maintenance programs.
- Conduct corrective service and repair/restoration works where and when necessary.
- Schedule and oversee regular inspections and contract servicing to ensure good working condition of all equipment is maintained.
- Reviewing maintenance problems, complaints and work orders to prioritize and schedule work.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing malfunctioning mechanical systems and equipment.
- Inspecting property to identify potential and current needs.
- Estimating department expenditures for budget purposes and assisting with the capital budget process.
- Coordinating with local health, safety, fire, and building inspectors to ensure compliance with applicable codes and regulations; ensure that all safety regulations are adhered to as stipulated by relevant government authorities.
- Performing preventive maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis; adhere to the periodic maintenance schedule and also help design a preventive maintenance program for the property.
- Operates and perform periodical checks on the maintenance equipment, water pressure, generator, etc.
- Manage an inventory record of parts and supplies, tools and equipment.
- Completing maintenance logs.
- Maintaining the building exterior if not serviced by a contractor.
- Monitoring and supervising performance of duties of Maintenance Technician (MT).
- Perform other duties as requested by the Hotel Manager and/or Building Facilities & Maintenance Manager.
- 1 Full Time position
- Must be willing to be assigned at Red Planet Angeles City, Pampanga
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): • Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions in electrical/mechanical systems, , room preventive maintenance programs, inventory record of parts and supplies, maintenance logs, good verbal and written communication
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.