The Tax Compliance Manager position is accountable for the collection of tax-related information, reporting to taxation authorities in the Philippines and local levels in a timely manner, and advising management on the tax impact of various corporate strategies.
• The successful candidate shall be reporting to Accounting Director, Philippines.
• Will lead the Finance & Accounting Department’s compliance efforts to assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the government.
• Reviews and evaluates compliance to all tax-related transactions and processes, ensuring 100% achievement of tax compliance for Philippines operations.
• Lead the coordination with and provide the requirements of Tax auditors / Tax consultants for on-going tax audit or other tax related work.
• Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues.
• Identify areas of tax risks / exposures and also areas for tax savings.
• Perform research, analysis, and interpretation of current tax laws.
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting to BIR, corporate tax and other relevant tax fillings.
• Assist with tax compliance deadlines, extensions, and audits.
• Coordinates and monitors Compensation & Benefits on accuracy of tax deductions; and ensuring that the company is in compliance with the payroll tax rules.
• Close coordination with payroll during the finalization of the Year-End Alpha listings.
• Responsible for the registration and accreditation of all company accounting systems.
• Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies and new laws on tax liabilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; must be a Certified Public Accountant.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in the same field.
• Must have an experience in BIR reportorial and corresponding deadlines.
• Must be proficient in MS Office applications and any Accounting Software.
• Strong problem-solving, highly analytical, and good interpersonal skills.
• Results oriented, with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Required language: English / Filipino
• Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
• Full-Time position(s) available.