Red Planet Makassar looking for talented hotel professional, well experienced, and highly motivated to apply for position Maintenance Technician.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the overall upkeep and maintenance of the hotel/ performing general maintenance.
- Lead and supervise maintenance contractors/vendors to carry out routine housekeeping of A/C, AHU, generator and fire systems/equipment, light fittings, and electrical switchboards etc. To maintain its proper function in a safe manner.
- Ensure that all safety regulations are adhered to as stipulated by the relevant authorities.
- Conduct corrective service and repair / restoration works where and when necessary.
- Schedule and oversee regular inspections and contract servicing to ensure the working conditions of all equipment
- Manage an inventory record of parts and supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Perform general maintenance work
- Operates and perform periodical checks on the maintenance equipment, water pressure, generator set etc.
- Highlight on any other matters that needs future upgrading work
- Perform other duties from the norm as requested by Hotel Manager
- Create a periodic maintenance schedule and design preventive maintenance programs for the property
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.