Red Planet Indonesia looking for talented professional, well experienced, and highly motivated to apply for position a Finance & Accounting Officer.
Based in Regional Office, to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support in the smooth and efficient running of the Finance Division.
- Producing monthly financial and management reports.
- Managing Account Receivable function to provide an effective system of billing, generating invoices and account statements, performing account reconciliations and collections.
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities, assisting in general financial management and analysis.
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Preferably with 1-3 years of work experience in accounting and finance.
- Having basic knowledge in accounting journal and financial report.
- Detail oriented, ability to work under pressure and fast paced environment
- Decision-making ability and effective communication.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literacy.