Red Planet Solo looking for talented hotel professional, well experienced and highly motivated to apply for position Front Office Supervisor.
Responsible for the success of the front desk, for ensuring guest satisfaction and product quality standards are met, and for managing all areas of the hotel according to brand standards to achieve a friendly atmosphere of superior guest service and product quality.
- Maintain courteous guest service and respond promptly to guest questions, complaints and/or requests.
- Respond to guests’ special requests, needs, problems, issues, and concerns to ensure optimal level of guest satisfaction and repeat business.
- Acts as manager on duty for hotel and front desk operations in the absence of the hotel manager.
- Assists Hotel Manager to maximise employee productivity using multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Train, motivate, supervise, coach, develop, empower and discipline all employees.
- Maintain the methods and procedures used by employees for compliance with the standard operating procedures.
- Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained, and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
- Monitor and control inventories for operating equipment, linen and uniform to ensure par stocks are maintained and costs are controlled.
- Supports the implementation and demonstrating of the mission, values and culture of Red Planet Hotels.
- Delivers consistent Red Planet Experience and Red Planet Service to all guests at all the times.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.