Red Planet Makassar looking for talented hotel professional, well experienced and highly motivated to apply for position Front Office Agent.
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the reception and responsible for attending to the needs of guests, especially during check-in and check-out.
- Providing information to guests about Hotel policies, services and amenities.
- Register all incoming guests, making sure all pertinent information is obtained, identification checked, confirmation sheet is printed and signed by guest.
- Responding to requests from guests for assistance and information about the local area (e.g. directions, places to eat, etc.).
- Selling rooms to “walk-in” customers.
- Reports “Lost and Found” items.
- Maintaining daily logs; daily reservation count for arrivals and departures.
- Prepares and document accurate shift and daily reports.
- Anticipates guests and hotel needs by constantly evaluating the hotel environment and guests for cues.
- Supervise the housekeeping team and perform room quality checks.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships
- Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained, and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
- Supports the implementation and demonstrating of the mission, values and culture of Red Planet Hotels.
- Delivers consistent Red Planet Experience and Red Planet Service to all guests at all the times.
- Works closely with other Front Office personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.