- The Feasibility Analyst will need to effectively create and manage investment proposals, financial feasibility studies and related reports, in collaboration with other departments and executive management, for new projects in Japan, the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and any other new market the company expands into in the future. The Analyst will also need to develop strong industry relationships with key consultants to acquire an understanding of macro-economic as well as hotel industry trends.
- This position will report to VP Feasibility & Development, and will work very closely with the regional Acquisitions teams, Group COO (Operations), Sr. VP Technical Services (Constructions), VP Legal, and the Finance department.
Other key priorities will include:
- Conduct pro forma analysis for proposed hotels and investment opportunities, and create presentations, reports and records to support the internal decision making process
- Collaborate with the Acquisitions team to establish specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish project and department goals
- Research and respond to information requests from internal departments and management
- Brief internal departments and executive management on methodology and findings as required
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple reports and presentations at a time, while maintaining a keen attention to details
- Unconditional discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in hospitality consulting, asset management, feasibility and/or investment analysis roles
- Ability to manipulate financial spreadsheets, word processing, and strong knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint