The Mobile Developer will build and maintain performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Also will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with core libraries of both platforms(Android and iOS).
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with Kotlin Android.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with Swift iOS.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
- Experience with publishing applications in PlayStore and App Store.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken).
Nice to have
- Personal mobile applications published in PlayStore or/and App Store.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest, Mocha.
- Design Patterns (MVVM in iOs and Android) is a plus.