Digital Marketing Supervisor
The role will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Red Planet Hotels digital presence.
- To create content and captions optimized for social media and other digital platforms.
- Handles the company's online communities.
- To handle basic SEO, SEM, and copywriting.
- Stay current with industry best practices and be a voice for process improvement.
- Works with the Group Marketing Director (GMD) in planning and executing marketing initiatives.
- Perform any other relevant additional tasks as directed by the GMD.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related degree.
- With at least 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Wide network / Experience from an ad agency / Hotel experience is a plus.
- Social media savvy, knowledgeable and experienced on various social media platforms (FB, IG, TW, TikTok) and can create content.
- Must be creative, fun and a risk-taker.
- Has an eye for detail and attention to quality.
- Good marketing knowledge.
- Can present data in a simple and logical manner.
- Must have good command of English and public relations / communications skills.