REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Based in Red Planet Manila Mabini
- Responsible for revenue production for the hotel, and meeting or exceeding planned revenue objectives for occupancy and average daily rate (ADR); actively involved daily in securing, qualifying, and following up on leads to book specific business; manages all areas of sales according to brand standards to achieve a professional rapport within the local business community.
- Responsible for supporting the hotel sales and marketing team, undertaking sales call, special client requests, clerical and telemarketing duties as assigned, contributing on improving the guest’s inflow, setting of targets towards the hotel’s competitive advantage, and coordinating with other departments as necessary.
- Identifies business opportunities by spotting prospect customers and maintains customer information
- Identifying prospective customers’ needs thru questioning, observation, and the completion of a full sales survey.
- Researching and analyzing the hotel sales options; providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Sells the hotel rooms by establishing contact and developing relationships with customers thru meetings, telephone calls, and emails; recommending solutions.
- Follow up leads by visiting prospective customers.
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and closing sales.
- Maintains relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies hotel’s improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Keeping the customers’ informed of the hotel’s forthcoming events and developments, and discussing special promotions.
- Actively sells to in-house guests (greeting tours, talking with guests to surface additional leads, etc.)
- Maximizing the hotel room occupancy and average daily rate.
- Providing support in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Achieving of budgeted sales target and increasing the corporate client base.
- Servicing new and existing accounts.
- Updating and evaluating advertising channels.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform any other related tasks or duties from time to time.
- Strictly with experience in sales gained from hotels.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Marketing, Business Administration, Hospitality, Tourism, Hotel Management, or any business-related course.
- Must have an excellent interpersonal skill, service oriented, leadership abilities, and a computer literate.
- Required languages: English, Filipino
- With at least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 2 years and up experienced employee specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.