Based in Red Planet Angeles City
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING
Strictly for Candidates with Hotel Experience only.
Job Description / Summary:
Responsible for the overall success of the hotel, meeting or exceeding planned objectives for revenue and profit, and ensuring guest satisfaction and product quality standards are met. Manages all areas of the hotel in accordance with brand standards to achieve a friendly atmosphere of superior guest service and product quality. Provides exemplary performance for staff to follow.
Essential Job Functions:
- courteous guest service and respond promptly to guest questions, complaints and/or requests.
- Hire, train, motivate, supervise, coach, develop, empower, discipline to all hotel employees.
- Facilitate the proper maintenance of the building and grounds by implementing Preventive Maintenance guidelines.
- Maintain the methods and procedures used by employees for compliance with operating procedures.
- Review Daily Cash Drop with Settlement Reports. Make bank deposit daily.
- Review Daily Income Report and Occupancy Report to ensure accuracy.
- Perform daily inspection of guest room, lobby, general hotel areas and surrounding hotels areas.
- Monitor and control inventories for operating equipment, linen and uniform to ensure par stocks are maintained and costs are controlled.
- Maintain appropriate standards of dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance, posture and conduct of all employees.
- Supervise outside contractors/vendors, café operators and convenience store to ensure contractual compliance.
- Implement and control departmental procedures including lost and found, key control, security and emergency procedures, health and safety for employees and guests.
- Verify the property is in compliance with all health, fire/safety and local municipal regulations.
- Perform other tasks as deem necessary for the smooth operations of the hotel.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): reports management, attention to details, multitasking, technical & language, flexibility, hotel maintenance, hotel management, and administration.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager or Manager specializing in Hotel Management.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Angeles City, Pampanga.