ACCOUNTING AND TREASURY SUPERVISOR, PHILIPPINES
- Assist the Accounting and Finance Director in one or more major cash management activities. Responsibilities may include cash management, liquidity projections, treasury operations, bank relationship management, short-term investing, payments and accounts receivable. Responsible for applying policies and procedures in the timely handling and processing of disbursements and accounts receivable.
- Monitors bank accounts balances.
- Determines company’s cash position and assists with cash forecasting.
- Compiles daily cashiers reports.
- Executes wire transfers, MC application, check preparation and other funding necessary to balance the company's weekly cash position.
- Monitors all investment accounts.
- Accounts receivable and billing.
- Monitors and prepares loan covenant compliance.
- Monitors and updates invoice tracking list of new projects and payments.
- Assists with preparation of monthly cash flow forecast reports.
- Prepares month-end cash, accounts receivable and quarterly loan reports.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting, Business, Management, or Finance required.
- Must be willing to be assigned in our Regional Office at Makati City.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Ability to work independently, Analytical skills, Detail-oriented, Presentation skills, Organization skills.
- Knowledge of cash management.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial software programs.