Red Planet Indonesia looking for talented professional, well experienced, and highly motivated to apply for position Finance & Accounting Supervisor.
Based in Regional Office, to provide an excellent and consistent level of administrative support in the smooth and efficient running of the Finance Division.
- Oversees financial management, regulatory and financial reporting, including corporate accounting, budget and forecasts preparation, report variances and cash flow analysis, among other financial aspects of the hotel.
- Manage and supervise A/P functions including verify incoming bills or invoice from vendor with supporting document, terms of payment, A/P aging and list progress payments, Bank reconciliation.
- Manage and supervise accounting operations including cash management, reconciliations, G/L, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Fixed Assets and Taxation.
- Review month-end and year-end closing process and issue timely reports to the management.
- Closely scrutinize funds transfer and cash disbursement protocols within the organization.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Preferably with 3 - 5 years of work experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Having basic knowledge in accounting journal and financial report.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good supervisory skills, decision-making ability, effective communication.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literacy.